INSULATING TUBES & PERFORMANCE FILMS
Politubes is an EU Italian company that has a long and established track record in providing excellent high dielectric insulation spiral wound tubes and end caps for electromechanical and automotive industries.
Our special multilayer spiral wound tubes and caps are used:
- to guarantee the best electrical, chemical and thermal insulation of various components
- to fix and protect BLDC brushless motors permanent magnets
- to reduce noise in universal electric motors.
Politubes also specializes in production of:
- Release liners used as service-separation film in the production of tires before vulcanization
- Surface treatment of plastic films like thermal stabilisation for printed circuit boards or embossing treatment
- Corrugated polyester in order to guarantee a better anchorage of polyester in energy cables
We are a high-tech company with over 40 years of experience always attentive to the latest market news and focused on the continuous “Research and Development” with innovative solutions to offer to our customers.
We export our products all over the world thanks to the recognized ability to meet quality, service and innovation needs of our customers.
Passion for quality in every detail
UL TEOU 2 – 8 nr E350605 e ISO 9001:2015 certifications are a guarantee of our company philosophy.
Our products are mainly used in electric motors, compressors, transformers, electrical resistors and heating elements, in the automotive industry, for tires, for power cables and for printed circuits.
All our products are made in Italy by highly skilled workers in a modern factory of 4,000 square meters, a few kilometers away from the Milan Linate and Bergamo Orio al Serio airports.