Politubes has implemented a comprehensive and integrated compliance system, equipping itself with a system of valid tools to ensure a high ethical standard.
The Code of Ethics is the mainstay of this system, but it must be read and interpreted in conjunction with documents considered essential for the development and spreading of Politubes’ core values, such as the Anti-Corruption Code of Conduct, the Organization, Management and Control Model, and the Procedure for Handling Reports.
Politubes has adopted:
- Code of Ethics;
- Anti-corruption Code;
- Code of Conduct for Suppliers;
- Model of organization, management and control 231/2001;
- Environmental policy;
- Integrated Policy System;
- Whistleblowing Policy;
- Risk assessment register in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR);
- Corporate social responsibility Policy.
Politubes has set up reporting channels in order to ensure an adequate flow of information to the Supervisory Board concerning irregularities or violations of the Code of Ethics and the Organization, Management and Control Model pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01.