Politubes is committed to developing sustainable and responsible sourcing of raw materials, throughout the whole value chain.
Careful and widespread separate waste collection is a first step toward building a sustainable economy.
Through the virtuous cycle of separate waste collection, waste becomes a resource and disposable materials are reduced, limiting the exploitation of non-renewable natural resources.
- By composting production waste, we can reduce the frequency of pickup, thus limiting the road transport of waste and reducing CO2 and PM10 emissions.
- For our packaging, we use recycled pallets and maximize recycling to retain resources and reduce waste.
- We started the “plastic-free” project, thus reducing the amount of plastic used in offices and eliminating plastic bottles, by distributing steel-made water bottles.
- We have started recycling all paper and cardboard used in offices, trying to limit their consumption as much as possible.
- We have long been engaged in campaigns to promote conscious consumption and active practices to reduce waste.