COMPLIANCE, CODES AND POLICIES
In order to achieve environmental, social and governance sustainability goals, the company cannot disregard compliance with the legal regulations governing its operations and activities.
Politubes has implemented a comprehensive and integrated compliance system, by equipping itself with a system of sound tools aimed at ensuring a high ethical standard.
The Code of Ethics is the mainstay of this system, but it must be read and interpreted in conjunction with documents considered essential for the development and spreading of Politubes’ core values, such as the Anti-Corruption Code of Conduct, the Organization, Management and Control Model, and the Procedure for Handling Reports.
Politubes has adopted:
- Code of Ethics;
- Anti-corruption Code;
- Code of Conduct for Suppliers;
- Model of organization, management and control 231/2001;
- Environmental policy;
- Integrated Policy System;
- Whistleblowing Policy;
- Risk assessment register in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR);
- Corporate social responsibility Policy.