COMPLIANCE, CODES AND POLICIES
In order to achieve environmental, social and governance sustainability goals, the company cannot disregard compliance with the legal regulations governing its operations and activities.
Politubes has implemented a comprehensive and integrated compliance system, by equipping itself with a system of sound tools aimed at ensuring a high ethical standard.
The Code of Ethics is the mainstay of this system, but it must be read and interpreted in conjunction with documents considered essential for the development and spreading of Politubes’ core values, such as the Anti-Corruption Code of Conduct, the Organization, Management and Control Model, and the Procedure for Handling Reports.
Politubes has adopted:
- Code of Ethics;
- Anti-corruption Code;
- Code of Conduct for Suppliers;
- Model of organization, management and control 231/2001;
- Environmental policy;
- Integrated Policy System;
- Whistleblowing Policy;
- Risk assessment register in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR);
- Corporate social responsibility Policy.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
The growth of the Supply Chain Pressure Index (SCPI) indicators, developed by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and the constantly changing international economic environment, confirm how essential it is for companies to increase the efficiency of the whole supply chain by streamlining production processes and reducing costs and waste.
At the same time the structured management of suppliers makes it possible to improve quality and sustainability aspects throughout the supply chain.
- We have developed a supply chain management system in order to suppliers’ performance, improve efficiency and optimize the level of service rendered, while rationalizing operating costs, capital and resources committed.
- We have implemented responsible purchasing practices which are mindful of the environment, workers’ rights and local communities.
- We communicate our principles to our suppliers and constantly evaluate suppliers’ ability to meet our technical specifications and requirements.
According to the Global Risks Report 1, prepared by the World Economic Forum, the nature of risks has been profoundly transformed in recent years, evolving from the economic-financial sphere towards trend-topics related to the environment, particularly to climate change, and to the social dimension.
- Politubes has adopted the Risk Assessment Document, which defines the responsibilities, criteria and operating methods concerning the identification of hazards and the assessment of risks to workers’ health and safety.
- We have also established the Risk Assessment Register in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
- Politubes is ISO 9001:2015 certified by TÜV Rheinland Register Quality Assurance.
- We are in the process of getting IATF 16949 certification.